Nick Saban was 6-6 his first year at Bama.....

huskerfan92

1 minute ago, Packerhuskerfan said:

In the long run, but probably not this season.

This year was a wash anyways. Some got carried away in the off season hype, but in reality, this season was at best 5-6 wins. Remember we are coming off a 4 win awful season. There is so much to change that it realistically can't be changed in just one offseason.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 2

26 minutes ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

We aren't getting any extra practices this year and I also think playing this poorly currently WILL hurt recruiting.  There's no way we go bowling after today with our Oline, turnovers, penalties, etc.

Ding ding. We got a winner here. This is a bad team, 6 wins is not gonna happen.

• Fire 1
1 hour ago, Moiraine said:

We won't be a .500 team if Martinez doesn't get healthy and play the rest of the games. Just sayin'.

I realize I’m a bit peeved right now, but I just want to point out that “Just sayin’” is the most pointless expression in the History of the English Language. It adds nothing to your comment or your ability to wiggle out from responsibility for what you said before it. It lowers the public perception of your IQ by any number of points (and never RAISES IT).

• Haha 2
  • Fire 2