Am Happy

I called my very best friend from high school today but she didn’t answer so I left a message.  She called me back and.we laughed and cried together, I miss her so much.  She is beautiful inside and out.  We both cheerleaded, played varsity volleyball

and other sports together and oh the stories I could tell you what we did, would take forever.  I am sure the coaches and staff haven’t forgotten us lol. She has a twin sister who has the same name as me, so you could say all of us were triplets.  Anyway, my friend and her twin sister may join this board.  They are going to check it out.  She asked me what name she should use and I suggested a name. We got to laughing so hard about the name I came up with, however she said “no” to the name.  She said she would let me know the names they picked out.  When she lets me know, I will introduce you to them.  It probably won’t be for awhile because she knows that I am having surgery and she wants to wait until I am better. We can read each other’s minds without saying anything. just by a look we give each other and when we talk, we say the same things at the same time a lot.  Anyway, I have been nervous about the surgery and after talking to her, I feel so much better.  She loves football too and said she was sad that they lost, but it will take time.  That’s my news for today.

• Plus1 3

1 minute ago, Roxy15 said:

We both cheerleaded, played varsity volleyball and other sports together and oh the stories I could tell you what we did, would take forever.  I am sure the coaches and staff haven’t forgotten us lol.

You could tell us a little bit.  What kind of things? Asking for a friend ;)

And hey, good luck on the surgery thing

• Thanks 1

Oh my laughing....you probably wouldn’t believe me if I would tell you. Now get your mind out of the  gutter lol it had nothing to do with you know what.  We were not that way.  We were both on the honor role and we both were on the varsity team  in volleyball, cheerleaded, pompom girls, were in band and more and we wouldn’t risk loosing those activities for any guy.  However the stories we could tell about the guys who tried to date us, is funny. Now I just got to remembering the times we were warming up for a game and the stupid stuff guys tried to pull to get our attention. It didn’t work for them laughing.

Oh my. I can’t wait until they join this board.  I better get better quick after my surgery so they join.  She made me laugh so hard and that is what I needed. Laughter is the best medicine 

Thank you for wishing me luck on the surgery, I really appreciate it.  I will be ok.  I am a firm believer in the good lord and he has watched over me.

• Plus1 1
8 hours ago, Roxy15 said:

I just noticed that I got a message from Facebook and she left me a message.  She is the best.  I got to thinking on how we thought pageants were stupid and here she ended up being homecoming queen and I ended up getting 3rd place in a beauty contest.  We laughed a lot over that.

Everyone should have that much fun in high school. Count your blessings. Welcome to your twin friends when they get here and thoughts and prayers for your coming surgery.

• Plus1 1

Thank you everyone.  I appreciate all of the kindness that the members here have shown me.  You all are the best and I send you all hugs.  This morning I registered at the hospital for the surgery.  I can’t run and hide now lol Just kidding, there are things in life that we all don’t like to do but we have to.  Surgery falls in that category.  My blood pressure and stuff is good they said and I lost more weight again.  Appointments are finally done now so all I have left is the surgery and that’s a relief.  

You all take care now.  

• Plus1 2

My opinion is this about stress.  A person can have stress in their life, but, it can only be “defined” as stress if you have whatever is bothering you, have power and control over you.  I don’t know how to explain it more than I did.  Do I get bothered or upset in life, of course I do.  However, I won’t let it have control or give it that power over me.  When I do feel like I am getting overwhelmed, I pray, I like to go outside and count my blessings.  I enjoy writing and reading and I try and learn something new each day.  I call my best friend who I mentioned the other day on this board.  She helps me figure things out and we laugh.  I eat chocolate lol. I hope you and everyone on this board has a great day.  Be happy.