Nebraska will beat Michigan

BoNeyard

Yep it will happen. I have full confidence Nebraska will go into Ann Arbor and pull off the upset over Michigan. Adrian Martinez will be healthy and will play, giving the offense it's dual threat, plus Michigan won't have much film on Martinez and Nebraska's offense. It's an 11 AM kickoff meaning I am sure the Big House won't be that much of a home field advantage. I think Nebraska has a great week in practice, and guys get after it and challenge each other, meaning come game time they will be ready.

Nebraska and Frost have nothing to lose going into this game. Michigan and Harbaugh on the other hand have a lot to lose. While Frost is coming into his homecoming, Harbaugh's seat is getting warm at his homecoming. Nebraska's defense has actually been a plus this year (as long as we are not in a 3rd and long situation), and I think the blackshirts will show up vs an uninspiring Michigan offense. Look for Nebraska to play loose and free while Michigan plays like they are walking on egg shells.

I don't know, it's a gut feeling that Nebraska gets the first win of the season vs Michigan. It was a feeling that I had shortly after the game yesterday. I am fully confident Nebraska beats Michigan and it creates one great momentum swing for the Cornhuskers going more into conference play. 

GBR

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 3

1 minute ago, cheekygeek said:

Kudos to you for putting your prognostication out there. I am NOT expecting Adrian Martinez to play and, even if he does, it appears we may have problems even deeper than who starts at quarterback. I hope you are right, but I fear you may be delusional. :)

Don't mix delusions with hope. 

Something I didn't have at this point last season. At the very least, win or lose, I have hope in Nebraska football again, and win or lose, I enjoy that.

• Plus1 2

9 minutes ago, BoNeyard said:

Yep it will happen. I have full confidence Nebraska will go into Ann Arbor and pull off the upset over Michigan. Adrian Martinez will be healthy and will play, giving the offense it's dual threat, plus Michigan won't have much film on Martinez and Nebraska's offense. It's an 11 AM kickoff meaning I am sure the Big House won't be that much of a home field advantage. I think Nebraska has a great week in practice, and guys get after it and challenge each other, meaning come game time they will be ready.

Nebraska and Frost have nothing to lose going into this game. Michigan and Harbaugh on the other hand have a lot to lose. While Frost is coming into his homecoming, Harbaugh's seat is getting warm at his homecoming. Nebraska's defense has actually been a plus this year (as long as we are not in a 3rd and long situation), and I think the blackshirts will show up vs an uninspiring Michigan offense. Look for Nebraska to play loose and free while Michigan plays like they are walking on egg shells.

I don't know, it's a gut feeling that Nebraska gets the first win of the season vs Michigan. It was a feeling that I had shortly after the game yesterday. I am fully confident Nebraska beats Michigan and it creates one great momentum swing for the Cornhuskers going more into conference play. 

GBR

You gonna pass that? 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2

I start every game with the thought they're going to win.  I have been quite wrong a lot lately, but yes, unless i see them come out of the tunnel with bad body language there is that thought in my head they're going to ball out every play and take care of business every single game.  I will think nothing less at Michigan.  One of these damned times, I will be RIGHT for a change.

29 minutes ago, BoNeyard said:

GBR

Image result for no we wont gif

• Haha 3