What is most to blame for Nebraska's two losses?

knapplc

0-2  

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, BIG ERN said:

I'd sadly take him at this point lol 

1 hour ago, MichiganDad3 said:

TO always had the best ST in the country. Frost needs to get some advice.

I think it's just part of a first year transition. There's only so much time to practice and learn everything, so special teams usually gets the short end of the stick.

• Plus1 1

1. I love the aggressive nature of this coaching staff, but in year one, they may need to dial it back a bit until the team is ready.  When they get all the pieces they need in place, that aggressiveness will pay off.

2. Undisciplined penalties....yikes.

3. Lack of Depth in certain positions (obviously).

4. A dynamic RB that can take over a game.

I'm trying to find out - how is Maurice Washington?  He looked like he was dinged up late in the game, but nobody is talking about him at all.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

I'm going with lack of deep passing (or in the Colorado game, not catching the TD pass). We hit a couple big ones in each game instead of fiddling around on the LOS and we win,.... then everybody cares immensely less about all the mistakes. Bunch should've aired it out.

After a few tries forcing it into double or triple coverage, I think the playbook got throttled back.  Plus the line was doing him zero favors

9 minutes ago, MountainMan said:

After a few tries forcing it into double or triple coverage, I think the playbook got throttled back.  Plus the line was doing him zero favors

That's no excuse.....BOMBS AWAY!!! They need to bring in Jammal Lord as the quarterbacks coach. Hit a couple big ones and our running game has a chance too.