Tanner Farmer on Buying In

knapplc

Didn’t want to start a new thread in the buy in, but had a thought.  We’ve gotten wrapped around who is or isn’t buying in, but I got to thinking tonight about it.  How bad is the perception/actual issues behind the scenes that no fan or press sees?  Frost has mentioned it twice, Farmer made an impassioned plea after Troy that went viral with some talking heads and Mo hit on it again tonight.  I can imagine that things are “rougher” behind the scenes than we are privy to on Saturdays......Just my .02

• Plus1 1
36 minutes ago, lo country said:

Didn’t want to start a new thread in the buy in, but had a thought.  We’ve gotten wrapped around who is or isn’t buying in, but I got to thinking tonight about it.  How bad is the perception/actual issues behind the scenes that no fan or press sees?  Frost has mentioned it twice, Farmer made an impassioned plea after Troy that went viral with some talking heads and Mo hit on it again tonight.  I can imagine that things are “rougher” behind the scenes than we are privy to on Saturdays......Just my .02

I am hard-pressed to imagine that you are incorrect.

We're still in free fall and have not yet hit bottom.  I'm guessing that we're going to hit rock bottom fairly soon.

At this point....I sincerely doubt we'll beat Purdue.

Further, I am 99.999999% sure we'll lose to Wisconsin and Ohio State.

Whatever happens after that....:leghump:

20 minutes ago, lo country said:

The frequency of it being mentioned by players and coaches probably doesn't indicate too much since they are just answering questions about it from reporters.  What you see on the field as far as lack of effort is probably what is going on behind the scenes.  If a player was belligerently lazy or giving attitude I don't think you'd see them in a game and they're probably already off the team.