Time for some positive energy. Negative Nancy's keep out!

Decoy73

It's been two days since Troy and all the negative comments are not doing anyone any good.  Negativity is contagious and leads to false perception, which eventually becomes reality if left unchecked.  I'm just as guilty as anyone after a loss at grabbing a beer and sulking or otherwise spreading negativity about what the Huskers are doing wrong.  

So with the commencement of conference play upon us, I thought maybe a little positivity might do us all some good.  There is another thread about how things aren't so bad and there is a lot of good stuff in there, but also some very long comments.  I was thinking something a little more brief.

List ONE positive thing about the Husker Team, Program, etc and give a brief reason if you'd like.  Let's see how far we can take this.  You may be surprised.

I'll start.

Mohammed Barry.  This dude is a Big Ten linebacker.  He's going to do some great things for us this year.

• Plus1 3

We'll win some games this year, but not as many as most of us hoped/wanted.  I think the learning process and the culture change are a much bigger challenge than perhaps we thought.  I'm all on board with Frost and have said I won't judge him, his staff or the team till we get in to the third season.  I feel we'll see this team get better in a lot of important ways through this year, and think we've already seen some good progress.  

Kind of sad I'm only the fifth "positive" energy poster on this thread.  :-(

I'll be in the stadium for the Purdue game and hope to see our first or second win of the year!

• Plus1 1

This team is passing the eye test in a lot of ways.  I challenge anyone being negative to watch some of the individual battles instead of focusing on the score board.  The wins will come with time.  Any rational fan knew there would be rookie mistakes... But man do we have some awesome things happening.  I'm actually excited with what I have seen.

• Plus1 2