Husker Nation - Troy fan here

57 minutes ago, Redux said:

That's really the only thing he said Troy did better

He's right you know - 

Sorry if I offended any of you, didn't mean to imply, AT ALL, that we were "much better than you".  I thought our special teams won the game for us.  We averaged 54 yards a punt (including a 79 yarder that was only a 54 yard net) and we took one back to the house.  We did fumble a punt, but D showed up and held you to a field goal, and it looked like we were faster.  IF that isn't what you saw then I don't know what else to say.  

Good Luck Huskers!

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, NavarreTrojan said:

He's right you know - 

Sorry if I offended any of you, didn't mean to imply, AT ALL, that we were "much better than you".  I thought our special teams won the game for us.  We averaged 54 yards a punt (including a 79 yarder that was only a 54 yard net) and we took one back to the house.  We did fumble a punt, but D showed up and held you to a field goal, and it looked like we were faster.  IF that isn't what you saw then I don't know what else to say.  

Good Luck Huskers!

Don't worry about it.  We're a fun loving group with some thick sarcasm.  I +1 Landlord's post.  Made me chuckle. 

27 minutes ago, NavarreTrojan said:

He's right you know - 

Good Luck Huskers!

Nah our special teams were mostly garbage Saturday, no need to apologize.  We always appreciate opposing fans swinging by.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, NavarreTrojan said:

He's right you know - 

Good Luck Huskers!

The punter for. Troy deserved the game ball. He should get the national award if he continues! 

Troy was faster. They attacked and brought more than could block. NU never countered it. I kept thinking a flea flicker would have worked the way the Lbers were running down hill. 

Fwiw: I LOVE those silver helmets.