Pinnacle Arena Parking Pass 9/29

Howbs

Boilermaker here, coming out for the Purdue/Nebraska game on 9/29. I've been making the rounds to all the Big Ten campuses and really excited to head to Lincoln in a couple weeks. Two questions about parking:

1) It appears the Pinnacle Arena Festival Parking lot is the place to be if you want to tailgate- grill some brats and drink some cold beer. Is this correct or are there other spots to tailgate?

2) If Pinnacle is the only place, does anyone have a pass they're willing to sell for this game?

You can contact me directly at matthubbard6@gmail.com

Thanks!

• Plus1 2

4 minutes ago, Howbs said:

Boilermaker here, coming out for the Purdue/Nebraska game on 9/29. I've been making the rounds to all the Big Ten campuses and really excited to head to Lincoln in a couple weeks. Two questions about parking:

1) It appears the Pinnacle Arena Festival Parking lot is the place to be if you want to tailgate- grill some brats and drink some cold beer. Is this correct or are there other spots to tailgate?

2) If Pinnacle is the only place, does anyone have a pass they're willing to sell for this game?

You can contact me directly at matthubbard6@gmail.com

Thanks!

I remember my first trip to Lincoln.  It made me depressed that I missed out on so much for so long and instead I had to watch countless games at Ross-Ade stadium with all 500 fans there in attendance.  Tailgates on the golf course were fun tho