Why Are You the Way That You Are?

When I joined I couldn't think of anything.  I was lurking daily since 2004 and finally joined in 06 because I was tired of not speaking my mind about BC. As a Raider & Cowboys fan as my secondary teams behind the Chicago Bears, I knew it was awful the moment it was announced. Believe it or not, there was a ton of supporters on the board for him until his last year.  But still, it was fun.

BRI (Bigrediowan) was kind of a big deal at the time.  He was all over the place during nights. He was kind of the Mavric of the board,  but with less helpful info - just kidding :lol:. AR Husker Fan and DaveH were also big contributors of that time as well.  Among others.  They were all mods.  I never hear of them anymore, but sure they pop in from time to time.  Prolly own the board by now.

So anyway, back on track.  I was commuting to work in Addison, TX for several years.  I was one of those young and dumb $40,000 millionaires (smh).  Soo many lunches and dinners spent in Addison (they have an amazing restraunt row, with great bars and stuff).  I had friends and work friends living out there, and my gf at the time was also living in Addison in a condo.  Seemed like I was always out there, or going out there non-stop.  Thus, I was constantly in Addison Mode.  I've never really liked it much (username).  I kinda want to switch it to Ferragamo...

Or Mofoes

:horns2

• Plus1 1

I am JJ Husker by default. El Diaco flamed out big time so I became numb but I got over being Comfortably Numb when Frost was hired. The JJ is just two random letters, maybe.  I put the Husker in there so you guise would know who my favorite team was :lol:.  Hopefully Landlord catches on and adds Not A Hawkeye to his name.

• Plus1 1

My first name here was "Got Carl?" In reference to a joke video made when Bo first got here - he had a tshirt that had that (instead of Got Milk?).

Then I switched to "FlipPhone" after Corey Clement made the comment that we were like a flip phone and that is definitely my personality anyway (despite not having ANY cell phone). 

Then I switched to the current "Dilly Dilly" based on a stupid commercial series, and pretty much instantly regretted it, despite the fact I thought about it for a week, and now stuck with due to the rule of only changing once a year.... so in December, when I'm allowed to change,, I will unveil my new name, and hopefully it isnt taken by then.

• Plus1 1