Why Are You the Way That You Are?

I used to be called tatanka by many, because of my size, I guess. I did not like that so much, as it refers to the bison. Then the movie “dances with wolves” came along and again, people in my circle started calling me this. I explained to them, I am no buffalo, in a raised voice, and they all laughed, and said you can’t even get mad right, your too nice to people. Then one of them said, we will call you Takoda, which means friend to all. It stuck and that is the end of it. :dunno

• Plus1 2

my first year of fantasy football my team stank it up but won the "toilet bowl".   so the next year i named my team the Commode Commandos to honor my team winning the toilet bowl.    after a few years the team name was shortened to commandos and i was called commando.  it has been my online moniker ever since

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, commando said:

my first year of fantasy football my team stank it up but won the "toilet bowl".   so the next year i named my team the Commode Commandos to honor my team winning the toilet bowl.    after a few years the team name was shortened to commandos and i was called commando.  it has been my online moniker ever since

I honestly assumed you just didn't like wearing underwear 

• Haha 1