*** Official Michigan Game Thread ***

Mavric

2 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

I know we can't realistically kick players off their scholarship because they're not buying in (unless you're one of the posters that prefers we go the dishonorable SEC route and not honor scholarships/force kids off by making their life hell)...but at this point, Frost should put in second and third stringers, including walk-ons, and bench starters that aren't buying in to send a message. 

If players have quit and are not giving full effort, they should ABSOLUTELY lose their scholarships.

There is NOTHING dishonorable about that.

Buy in or get the hell out.

• Plus1 1

Just now, Bad2theBONES said:

39-0 is the largest first half deficit in program history ... embarrassing 

I think we all need to stop giving Frost the kid gloves treatment here.  If Riley or any other coach had this deficit in Year 1 many would already be questioning the new coach.  Frost does NOT have this team ready to play and we can make all the excuses in the world but this should never happen...ever.  

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

Just now, MacNCheeze said:

I don’t k ow if I can watch any game the rest of the year. This is so bad. It’s much worse than I ever thought it was going to be. 

It will get better. We will struggle against teams with fast defensive lines, or strong Ols, but we should be able to beat the cellar dwellers in our division if we can quit turning the ball over