*** Official Michigan Game Thread ***

Mavric

1 minute ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I am starting to wonder if Frost believed his own hype.  Just this past week he said he wanted to not plan on a December 1 game because his team could make it to Indy.  I understand it's good to have confidence, but not to be delusional.

Maybe he plans to take the team on a field trip there to watch the game and see what quality football looks like. 

1 minute ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I am starting to wonder if Frost believed his own hype.  Just this past week he said he wanted to not plan on a December 1 game because his team could make it to Indy.  I understand it's good to have confidence, but not to be delusional.

Or maybe he was trying to build confidence. Improve the culture. Help these kids believe again. Nah. That would be optimism. 

• Fire 1

6 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Frost inherited a winless team at UCF and lost 51-14 against Michigan in his first season as head coach.  Frost inherited a 4-8 Power 5 team and is down 45-0.  Do we really think the winless UCF team he inherited was better than the 4-8 Nebraska team last year?

I do.  UCF was and is better. He should have kicked everyone off this team and brought his UCF team with him. Since people are tossing out impossible scenarios about jeking everyone's scholorships and giving them to others.

Congrats Nebraska football team. I do believe with that punt return ypu have committed every possible mental mistake a team can make in a game and you did in 2 1/2 quarters. 

Fumble.....check 

bad pass for int.....check 

holding for a safety....check

punt return for a TD....check 

dumb penalties.....check 

bad play calling....check

fumbled punt......check

and they still have 23 mins to go. Maybe they will invent a new mental mistake. 

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Frost inherited a winless team at UCF and lost 51-14 against Michigan in his first season as head coach.  Frost inherited a 4-8 Power 5 team and is down 45-0.  Do we really think the winless UCF team he inherited was better than the 4-8 Nebraska team last year?

By far, they had made a BCS bowl the year before.

This game is about the Jimmys and Joes way more than the X's and O's.  It is going to take time.

• Plus1 2