*** Official Michigan Game Thread ***

Mavric

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

I think it’s unfortunate when anger about political disagreements boils over here. I thought bringing those fights here was against board rules. If not, it should be.

I think Frost and Co. have underperformed this far this season. The team has been ill-prepared and come out flat. They’re not ready to play and some players seem not to care. But I still have faith in Frost and his staff in the long run. Those points aren’t contradictory. I’m sorry you’re struggling to understand that.

Winning requires everyone buy in and pull in the same direction. If some players are “cancers,” them we need to determine the best way to remove them or minimize their impact. I’m in favor of pulling those players’ scholarships if there is a way to do that. If not, work them and the quitters will quit. In the meantime, bench them and minimize their influence on the culture. Again, I’m unclear what part of what I’ve said is difficult to understand.

LOL...no one said anything about political disagreements. Quit trying to play the victim.

I'm talking about your posting style, which is to not commit, to change the topic when you have obviously been called out and can't answer without incriminating yourself, and to ignore reality in favor of your perceptions. 

Again, you talk out both sides of your mouth, and then only choose a rational response after you've been called out for your hyperbolic comments. What you said above is measured and a rational response (save for the bits where you play the victim) but your responses before were neither rational, nor measured, and eschewed reality.