*** Official Michigan Game Thread ***

Mavric

1 minute ago, VectorVictor said:

LOL...no one said anything about political disagreements. Quit trying to play the victim.

I'm talking about your posting style, which is to not commit, to change the topic when you have obviously been called out and can't answer without incriminating yourself, and to ignore reality in favor of your perceptions. 

Again, you talk out both sides of your mouth, and then only choose a rational response after you've been called out for your hyperbolic comments. What you said above is measured and a rational response (save for the bits where you play the victim) but your responses before were neither rational, nor measured, and eschewed reality. 

Give it a rest. We just disagree. So be it.

10 minutes ago, man eating mastodon said:

Iowa  St would spank Nebraska

LOL, weren't some folks talking about scheduling Iowa State as a make up game in place of Akron?

And yeah, sadly, that's probably the case right now. Thankfully, seasons are fluid and Frost still has time to fix this...or at least mitigate the damage. 

7 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

LOL...no one said anything about political disagreements. Quit trying to play the victim.

I'm talking about your posting style, which is to not commit, to change the topic when you have obviously been called out and can't answer without incriminating yourself, and to ignore reality in favor of your perceptions. 

Again, you talk out both sides of your mouth, and then only choose a rational response after you've been called out for your hyperbolic comments. What you said above is measured and a rational response (save for the bits where you play the victim) but your responses before were neither rational, nor measured, and eschewed reality. 

Your antagonizing him isn't going to help you know.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
Just now, VectorVictor said:

LOL, weren't some folks talking about scheduling Iowa State as a make up game in place of Akron?

And yeah, sadly, that's probably the case right now. Thankfully, seasons are fluid and Frost still has time to fix this. 

This ain't getting fixed this year. 

• Plus1 1
46 minutes ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

Hey, you piss off haha.  I originally said we win 7, then I drank the kool aid and said 8.  I was wrong, VERY VERY WRONG

A bit of a rub ... to some.  I'm just sick of seeing the Koolaid drinkers slamming the "Debbie Downer" ... as they define them.  

Keep looking up Husker Nation.