*** Official Michigan Game Thread ***

Mavric

Just now, lo country said:

I really think you evaluate your guys.  I'd rather have a guy who isn't as "good" as player "X", but will give me 110%. I think a kid like that will improve the team chemistry over the ling run.

i think thats the next step for frost.  the guys that arent buying in need to sit.  the guys that are not executing their job consistently need to sit.  

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

How do we do that though? Do we have to burn something at the 50 yard line?

Probably would need to bring Frank back in some capacity to lift the curse.  

I don't really believe in curses, Frost has his hands full with fixing something that has been going on since Frank was fired (and possibly even before he was).  He is the one that will right this ship but it is going to take time and patience on our part.

1 minute ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

I vote we bring Riley and his coaches back for that ritual.  We have to sacrifice someone, might as well be the guy who brought us the start of sissy football.

Well, I offered $100 earlier to someone that would go to Corvalis, find Riley, and kick him in the balls. 

How much should I offer to help facilitate human sacrifice?* :dunno

*This is a disclaimer that this is a joke statement, before certain posters start going off that I'm endorsing ritual sacrifice.

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Time to go and help sell overpriced Boy Scout popcorn. Enjoyed the chat. See you guys next week.

Points of order:

One, it's never truly overpriced if it's to help Scouts.

Two, it's just Scouts. There are women in it now, which is good. 

4 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

Points of order:

One, it's never truly overpriced if it's to help Scouts.

Two, it's just Scouts. There are women in it now, which is good. 

You just love to argue. :)

It’s objectively overpriced. It’s more of a donation than a sale.

I like the idea of girls being able to do scouting activities only boys were able to do. But if they make it coed, that will get complicated. 

14 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I think it’s time to let it go. The fact you can’t understand what I’m talking about is a “you” problem.

no, it isnt a "you" problem for him. you were calling for just yanking scholarships and not weeding out players. then once someone else mentioned it you were all over that bandwagon.

and the best way to "let it go" is for both of you to stop trying to get the last word in.

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

No team that is properly coached comes out looking this ill-prepared every week.

I get what you're saying, but I think it's a little early to be calling the coaches overrated.  This was ugly today.  Coaches, players, everything.  I still believe in this staff, but its going to take a while for sure.  Longer than I originally thought.

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

You just love to argue. :)

It’s objectively overpriced. It’s more of a donation than a sale.

I like the idea of girls being able to do scouting activities only boys were able to do. But if they make it coed, that will get complicated. 

Ric, you had me at argue. :wub:

And it is already is coed. At least in Texas it is in the DFW area. 

• Haha 1