*** Official Michigan Game Thread ***

Mavric

Sitting behind computer. Who know how to tuck your tail and sky the eyes??? Crickets

1 minute ago, In the Deed the Glory said:

That is a personal attack, so you may be Nostradamus.  I can tell you this, I'm not an actor but I can tell when one mails in a performance and when they go all out for one.

This is an ignorant point of view that you hold.  You think every one of the players are trying the best they can?  You are the only one that believes that.  You talk about us on here saying things?  Frost himself said the same thing, multiple times.  Foster and Barry said it tonight.  Farmer on Monday.

You are the one that needs to take your own advice, which I bolded.  I also think the last sentence should happen ASAP. 

You made my point

9 minutes ago, mwj98 said:

All the complaining and bitching. These kids are trying. And trying as best they can. Folks sotting back acting like they know better.  Oh...ok. Half of you guys cant jog half a mile without oxygen.  Shut up. Keep quiet. Ill be banned again ...

Wow with this kind of logic you must never complain about anything (except people that complain).

Phone company double bills you....well I've never worked in billing so...

Dentist extracts the wrong tooth...I really have no idea how hard his job is.

Mechanic misdiagnoses your engine issues and your car breaks down leaving you stranded...I've never been a mechanic

Shall I go on or do we need to constantly push this flawed line of thinking that one must possess exact experience or they are to be censored.

Just now, irafreak said:

Wow with this kind of logic you must never complain about anything (except people that complain).

Phone company double bills you....well I've never worked in billing so...

Dentist extracts the wrong tooth...I really have no idea how hard his job is.

Mechanic misdiagnoses your engine issues and your car breaks down leaving you stranded...I've never been a mechanic

Shall I go on or do we need to constantly push this flawed line of thinking that one must possess exact experience or they are to be censored.

Again.....answer the question. Have u played at a high level?

Just now, mwj98 said:

Yep. Its funny watching folks complain. 

Its also funny listening to people who can't think critically.

So every guy you played with, all the time, always "tried the best the can"?

I didn't play football past high school, but I did play basketball and was a pretty successful guy on the track.  I can tell you, I definitely had guys that didn't go all out all the time.  You know damn well you had that guy on your team that "mailed it in" when you were losing and skated by on his ability but didn't work as hard as he should have. 

I also know there is no damn way you played at a place with expectations, because many of the guys that did play at Nebraska are calling these kids out for not "trying the best they can".  If this is there best, then it isn't good enough.  Unless you believe Frost is happy with this and will take these beatings on the regular with a smile on his face.

• Plus1 1
31 minutes ago, mwj98 said:

Who on this board has actually played D1? I mean suited up, on the stat sheet. Mentioned on TV. How many????  If u havent played at this level STFU!!  Period 

Well s***, if that’s the rule to post here now, there’s probably, what, three or four posters left (that we know about)? 

Look—you sound like you’re personally invested somehow, and I get it. But c’mon, it’s pretty evident that’s something isn’t right in the locker room, and the kids are saying as such post-game. 

Just now, VectorVictor said:

Well s***, if that’s the rule to post here now, there’s probably, what, three or four posters left (that we know about)? 

Look—you sound like you’re personally invested somehow, and I get it. But c’mon, it’s pretty evident that’s something isn’t right in the locker room, and the kids are saying as such post-game. 

Vector....I am invested. This team hasnt given up. 

11 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

Vector....I am invested. This team hasnt given up.