Where does Frost go from here

53 minutes ago, southernoregonhusker said:

I'd start by redshirting all of the freshman.  This season is lost and they don't need to burn their shirts.  I'd sit a whole bunch of bad players.  Antonio Reed.  Sit.  Lindsay.  Sit.  The entire offensive line.  Sit.  Frost has to be a disciplinarian now.  Those who lack effort need to be shown the bench.  A new attitude must start now.

Cool idea:

redshirt 50 guys 

Bench another 10 guys 

That leaves 25

11 for defense

11 for offense

3 for special teams

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
23 minutes ago, GBRFAN said:

Good point they do it in 8-man football throughout western Nebraska

Better yet - we will have just the right players and can probably play with just 8

You run the risk of the Husker getting their butt kicked by a 8-man team from western Nebraska.  No, I think we should put 11 on the field.

1 hour ago, southernoregonhusker said:

I'd start by redshirting all of the freshman.  This season is lost and they don't need to burn their shirts.  I'd sit a whole bunch of bad players.  Antonio Reed.  Sit.  Lindsay.  Sit.  The entire offensive line.  Sit.  Frost has to be a disciplinarian now.  Those who lack effort need to be shown the bench.  A new attitude must start now.

Why? Play them now and get reps.  Recruit to reload, not red shirt.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

I’d be going to the bar. Frost however, is probably disappointed, but not going to deviate from the course. He believes in the process.  If he was freaking out after the game I would be concerned.  But he is confident in what he’s doing. He didn’t suddenly forget how to coach.  

• Plus1 2