What Did We Learn? Michigan

The Duke

2 hours ago, NebraskaHarry said:

When the F are the players gonna hold each other accountable? When it gets to the point where someone doesnt care, someone, better yet, a group of players who consider themselves leaders need to call that person out. By name. I dont care who that individual is. It shouldn't be tolerated after a point. That point should be now.

You realize that, during the game, they are concerned with their own reads/assignments and that they don’t get to see what you see until they go over the film or watch a reply of what you are seeing???

2 hours ago, WearenotIowa said:

I think Frost should go back to Orlando because his weak ass s#!t that works in Small college does not work in big city football. YOU are Not Iowa.  Lincoln/ Omaha does not have the D 1 recruits as Orlando  To be a big time program let the players start beating the white girls again like Tom Osborn again

Bye Felicia.........:facepalm:

3 hours ago, gds11 said:

Power-I, walk-on program, "Frosting" the culture, etc... What this fan base needs is an adjustment in expectations.  Since we joined the B1G we have lost 4 games EVERY year!  We need to try to get back into the Big 12 where this type of offense would work and where we stand a fighting chance.  Let's be real people, none of the players even remember us winning a conference title, let alone challenging for a national title.  Why can't we schedule Iowa State for first weekend in December? They had a weather cancellation also. And we need to beat someone from Iowa this year!

Joe Moorhead did pretty well in the B1G with a high flying offense. Granted, he had a generational running back, but all of their players were good in that system

5 minutes ago, Packerhuskerfan said:

We suck.  Aren't we top 30 in recruiting most years? We really shouldn't be this bad.  No good reason why we shouldn't be 6-6 this year, but we won't.  I believe in Frost in the long term, but he should have done a better job coaching up Riley's players and the new players.

We need to be in the top 15 at minimum. 

For all the comparisons to Frost and Saban, Saban at least understands that you need a top recruiting class.  Frost needs to stop giving lip service to the walk ons and late bloomers crowd and recruit Adrian Martinez level talent across the board. 

Id start with the o line first 

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, Whistlepig said:

I learned the Irish have a pretty good offense because Michigan's defense is good and fast- I also learned that Michigan likes to use a lead blocker, weakside runs with pulling guards and centers, which absolutely confused and blew up our front 7

See, this is puzzling to me. As a Bay Area resident and 49ers fan, Harbaugh did this here, he did the same thing at Stanford and he’s now doing this at Michigan. This wasn’t a surprise to me at all and I’m baffled as to why it was surprise to this team and our fans. 

Look up any highlights of Stanford or niners from 2012-2014 and you’ll see so many creative runs where the right guard pulls to the left or vice versa. 3 TE looks; a HB reverse where a LG pulls right but TE on left goes left and RB gets to pick the hole to run thru.

the truth of the matter is recruiting has been inept for years. Padded by wide receivers who aren’t that great but receive high ratings because of the schools they went to. Our o line is a sad excuse for a power 5 D1 school and it’s now coming to light.

whens the last time we placed an o linemen in the nfl from the draft, 2012?  U can’t win the trenches you’re not winning against a respectable Big 10 progrum and that was on full display today

• Fire 1