Support Frost

Pedro G

7 minutes ago, Jeremy said:

Except AM has made those throws. Michigan had the right defensive call, and the o line failed. This was about the worst I've ever seen a line block, on any team. Put that on Frost if you want, but the playcalls themselves aren't the issue here

True,  the oline was terrible all game. Still percentage wise not a good call. 

2 minutes ago, Packerhuskerfan said:

I believe in him.  I thought he'd get more out of Riley's players and go 6-6 this year.  I'm kind of disappointed in that.  I think in the long run he'll at least get in the 9 win area consistently like Pelini, but without the baggage.

I still think 6-6 is possible. We can win most of our remaining games (not osu) this game was exactly the wrong team at the wrong time. This is the best team

we play other than osu, that defense is perfectly matched to expose our weaknesses

1 minute ago, HuskerJax said:

I still think 6-6 is possible. We can win most of our remaining games (not osu) this game was exactly the wrong team at the wrong time. This is the best team

we play other than osu, that defense is perfectly matched to expose our weaknesses

I don't see how we could beat Wisconsin or Iowa either. Those teams kill you if you turn the ball over.

I am 100% in support of Frost. He will get us back to being a perennial top 10 team. Unfortunately, it will take longer that I wanted. I was hoping for a top 10 finish next year. Now I think it may take 4 or 5 years. The stink is stuck to the walls, and it is in the carpet. Our players couldn't even make it through the strength and conditioning program. I am not sure what the "buy in" talk is about, but it tells me everyone is not pulling in the same direction. Oh well, I have 15 years of experience with bad Husker teams, so I can suffer through a couple more.

• Plus1 2

15 minutes ago, Packerhuskerfan said:

I don't see how we could beat Wisconsin or Iowa either. Those teams kill you if you turn the ball over.

Keep in mind it is Iowa. It may sound crazy but we need to remember this Nebraska. Get on the train or GTFO.