Nebraska Will (probably) Play Purdue

Landlord

Yep it will happen. I have full (mostly) confidence Nebraska will go into Memorial Stadium and pull off the goal of playing in a football game. Adrian Martinez will be healthy and will play, giving the offense it's dual threat, plus Purdue won't have much film on Martinez and Nebraska's offense due to our backups playing so much against Michigan. It's a 2:30p kickoff and it's at home meaning I am sure that Purdue won't have that much of a home field advantage. I think Nebraska has a week in which they practice, and guys get after it and challenge each other, meaning come game time they will be ready to play in a football game.

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1

19 hours ago, Landlord said:

Yep it will happen. I have full (mostly) confidence Nebraska will go into Memorial Stadium and pull off the goal of playing in a football game. Adrian Martinez will be healthy and will play, giving the offense it's dual threat, plus Purdue won't have much film on Martinez and Nebraska's offense due to our backups playing so much against Michigan. It's a 2:30p kickoff and it's at home meaning I am sure that Purdue won't have that much of a home field advantage. I think Nebraska has a week in which they practice, and guys get after it and challenge each other, meaning come game time they will be ready to play in a football game.

I like it!  (And I hope you know, about the whole "contrarian" thing...I'm just messing with you.  I don't mean it to be mean or rude.)

On 9/22/2018 at 3:07 PM, Landlord said:

Considering what happened in the Akron game, this seems like a stretch. But hey, you’re the Landlord.