Monday after Purdue is going to be interesting

knapplc

10 minutes ago, In the Deed the Glory said:

Ok, well then I guess we will see.

I would also guess #1 on offense may be available.

5 minutes ago, HuskerNBigD said:

But then who will muff punts and skip class? Take number 21 with him too. 

When did this all happen and TL start to go down hill?  I thought from his tweets and hype this summer, that he was one of the guys who was N and staff was planing for him to be a huge weapon for them...  

There are only a handful of upperclassmen that the 4 game redshirt rule would apply to, since most have already redshirted - Lindsay, Jackson, Deontre Thomas, Jaimes, Bradley, and Spielman are the only ones off the top of my head that haven't redshirted.

I don't think we'd miss 1 or 21.  And Bradley has fallen off the face of the earth.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

9 minutes ago, PlzCoolerMe said:

When did this all happen and TL start to go down hill?  I thought from his tweets and hype this summer, that he was one of the guys who was N and staff was planing for him to be a huge weapon for them...  

Also on BR overreaction, talking about Spielmans lack of effort/results.  What is going on with these guys?  Do they just not want to work? 

• Fire 1
Just now, Red Five said:

There are only a handful of upperclassmen that the 4 game redshirt rule would apply to, since most have already redshirted - Lindsay, Jackson, Deontre Thomas, Jaimes, Bradley, and Spielman are the only ones off the top of my head that haven't redshirted.

I don't think we'd miss 1 or 21.  And Bradley has fallen off the face of the earth.

I thought that was only for freshmen?

6 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Thanks for that list. I was too lazy to go look it up.

4 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Everyone gets 4 years to play 5.  Most people who redshirt do it their freshman year, but you don't have to.  Tyrin Ferguson is an example of that.  Played as a true freshman, the used his redshirt year his 2nd year in the program.

I know that what I'm asking is i thought the 4 game rule was only for freshmen.