Michigan players: Nebraska gave up 'after the first series'

r06ue1

1 minute ago, r06ue1 said:

Not really the kind of comments I like to hear from an opponent.  

Michigan players: Nebraska gave up 'after the first series'

https://247sports.com/college/nebraska/Article/Michigan-football-players-Nebraska-gave-up-after-the-first-series-in-blowout-loss-122347363/ via @247sports

Hopefully Coach Frost posts this on the bulletin board and starts calling people out.

• Plus1 1

19 minutes ago, neepster said:

Hopefully Coach Frost posts this on the bulletin board and starts calling people out.

Not sure it would help (of course he SHOULD, but not certain what it will accomplish). This season is about to get really ugly. They’ve just been thoroughly embarrassed. Again. They never seem to recover from these types of losses. 

No coaching staff I’d feather have, but unfortunately this is going to be a long-term project. Their strength and athleticism was at least 3 weight room years beyond us.  

24 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

I wasn't expecting a W so I really can't be that upset.

I will say this: Nebraska is reaping what that incompetent ____ ____ ____ ____ Riley planted.

Is this demolition by Michigan rock bottom or do we have further to fall?

It’s weird you blame Riley when there are Frost recruits at the skill positions and Pelini guys starting on the line. 

This team is regressing as the season goes on and that is solely on who’s in North Stadium right now. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 3