Michigan players: Nebraska gave up 'after the first series'

r06ue1

1 hour ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I totally agree....we had a loser's mentality after that first interception.

And that tip was so goddamn lucky on their end, but it's like it just set the tone for the rest of the game.

Old Dominion opened up their season with a 42 point loss to Liberty. At 0-3 they beat 13th ranked Virginia Tech with a backup QB by two scores. The parity in CFB is too small to walk into a game expecting an easy win. You half arse your effort you lose. Do it against a good team like Michigan and you get spanked. The sooner the players learn becoming a winner isn’t easy the better.

• Plus1 2

If this is true, I find it astoundingly reprehensible.  I find it downright scandalous.

NO team takes the field and does not try their freaking best to win.. every play.. no matter the score.

And it's Nebraska now?  What?

Send a link to this thread to our wonderful savior Head Coach.  Send copies to his championship staff. 

1 hour ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I totally agree....we had a loser's mentality after that first interception.  But part of that is Michigan was fired up and hitting hard and our guys cowered to their strength and confidence.

“After the first series, when we went back out there, we just knew they wanted to give up,” he said. “You could just see it in their eyes. It's not anything I can really put into words (but) you could tell by the way a receiver is running his route, or the way you get blocked or the type of passion they're playing with. We just sensed they didn't have it, so we used it to our advantage.”

quote from a Michigan defender.

7 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

Okay...I LOL'd

:laughpound

"Funny" how this particular poster only shows up in the midst of our struggles this season.  My guess?  If we were 3-1 or 4-0 at this point, this particular poster wouldn't even exist or post here.

I suppose this is a lot easier than following up on your claims when you tried to prove me wrong 

8 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

Okay...I LOL'd

:laughpound

"Funny" how this particular poster only shows up in the midst of our struggles this season.  My guess?  If we were 3-1 or 4-0 at this point, this particular poster wouldn't even exist or post here.

I don't think that's true.  This might be the first time you've argued with him, but I've seen him around going back a couple years.