Michigan players: Nebraska gave up 'after the first series'

r06ue1

32 minutes ago, DefenderAO said:

I think it was our OLB, Tannor.  Fr...which is not the young talent tier needed to win huge.  The QB just pulled away...

It was tannor that he made miss and pulled away from but he ran slowly for 70 yards without anyone entering the camera shot. They're either all slow or they gave up on the play and didn't bother to chase him.

3 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

True.  But, what incentive does this particular player have to lie?  Further, you saw the game...you saw how it played out...the way Nebraska played lends incredible credence to what this particular Michigan player said.

It sounds like he was talking about one player. I saw guys getting after it well after the first series. Sounds like a bunch of BS, ….which is most of what you hear these days. 

6 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

Not saying you are wrong..but losing 56-10 is fairly indicative of a team "giving up."

No it's not if the team is physically inferior. I don't know why this effort bulls#!t keeps getting all the attention. If you recruit mid-major talent to go against a physical powerhouse, no amount of effort will overcome that. I'm happy we didn't have more injuries.

2 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

No it's not if the team is physically inferior. I don't know why this effort bulls#!t keeps getting all the attention. If you recruit mid-major talent to go against a physical powerhouse, no amount of effort will overcome that. I'm happy we didn't have more injuries.

Except, according to recruiting rankings, Nebraska has "out-recruited" nearly everyone in the Big 10 since 2011 except Ohio State, Michigan, and probably Penn State.

So either: 1) all the recruiting rankings are wrong, or 2) Nebraska just isn't putting forth the effort needed to compete at the highest levels.