Offensive Line

I think they need to play the young guys a lot. What's the point in trying to improve underperforming seniors that won't be here next year? Get guys like wilson, hixson and miller playing time if they're the next ones in line. Are they ready? Nope, but are foster, conrad and farmer ready to play? Doesn't look like it. Start building for the future.

• Plus1 4

2 hours ago, LumberJackSker said:

I think they need to play the young guys a lot. What's the point in trying to improve underperforming seniors that won't be here next year? Get guys like wilson, hixson and miller playing time if they're the next ones in line. Are they ready? Nope, but are foster, conrad and farmer ready to play? Doesn't look like it. Start building for the future.

I agree with you...at least give the young guys several series throughout the next couple games to decide who gets the majority of playing time for the 2nd half of the season.

• Plus1 1
6 hours ago, 4skers89 said:

I don't care to hear about the meeting.  Way too much drama in the program and fans are getting pissed off.  Players need to STFU and start playing better.

Agreed. First week it was ‘details’. Last week it was ‘buy in’. Not sure what the theme will be Monday.  

I realize that they have to do these press conferences and answer questions.  The sad truth is they are not a very good team. They haven’t won this year because they haven’t been as good as the teams they’ve played. Looking to the schedule, Bethune Cookman is the only game I can say we should win, no doubt. 

38 minutes ago, Jason Sitoke said:

Agreed. First week it was ‘details’. Last week it was ‘buy in’. Not sure what the theme will be Monday.  

I realize that they have to do these press conferences and answer questions.  The sad truth is they are not a very good team. They haven’t won this year because they haven’t been as good as the teams they’ve played. Looking to the schedule, Bethune Cookman is the only game I can say we should win, no doubt. 

Strong take there buddy.