What happened to Washington?

DILLY

15 hours ago, ScottyIce said:

Honestly, if he’s that upset after everything Frost and Co. have done for him and skipping practice than adios buddy.

I agree, but a young guy that is not used to losing might not like the fact that losing doesnt seem to bother some of the older guys.  If that is the case then I could support him being upset.  Too many unknowns to really decide what exactly happened, but all seems okay for the time being.  

55 minutes ago, BaytownHusker said:

I will go out on a limb here and say Washington isnt a B1G running back. Way to much side to side and not very good down hill. And im not just taking this from the Michigan game. I felt this way after 2 games.

Coaches reviewing film with him and showing him where the holes are should help to turn him into a N-S runner. If they can find any holes.

2 hours ago, swmohusker said:

I agree, but a young guy that is not used to losing might not like the fact that losing doesnt seem to bother some of the older guys.  If that is the case then I could support him being upset.  Too many unknowns to really decide what exactly happened, but all seems okay for the time being.  

Yeah, I mean, we know absolutely nothing about the situation.