We Suck "Megathread" All things Nebraska sucks

1 hour ago, Gage County said:

And if we call you Frances, you'll kill us?

Who is us?

I am all for jabs at the team when they play bad.  I get that. You can pick apart the OL like I do, or several plays and poor playing.  Just keep in one of the 10 threads out there and move on is what I am saying. 

Or do you really need to get behind an OP called "We suck megathread" and laugh and kick the team down while they are going through a tough time? And obviously rallying for it.  SMH  

If I was Frost I would punch you in the face and send you to missouri. But I am not, so carry on. 

I just wish you would take it to the woodshed with your frances friends :)

1 hour ago, southernoregonhusker said:

Are you in your basement right now doing deadlifts and taking  your vitamins? 

What is a basement?  Remind me little fella.  Haven't lived in the good state of Nebraska since I was a child.

So maybe from your experience you are an adult now who powers up the computer and ties to dominate it? :dunno

44 minutes ago, admo said:

What is a basement?  Remind me little fella.  Haven't lived in the good state of Nebraska since I was a child.

So maybe from your experience you are an adult now who powers up the computer and ties to dominate it? :dunno

Oh, I assumed you were still a child when I read your post about being a fighter.  But this post really illustrates somebody with a child-like mind because it makes no sense,  Oh, and I don't live in Nebraska as made obvious by my username.  

But, hey, keep fighting for whatever it is you're fighting for.  I hope it's not for DONU wins because, well, you have no control over that.

19 minutes ago, southernoregonhusker said:

Oh, I assumed you were still a child when I read your post about being a fighter.  But this post really illustrates somebody with a child-like mind because it makes no sense,  Oh, and I don't live in Nebraska as made obvious by my username.  

But, hey, keep fighting for whatever it is you're fighting for.  I hope it's not for DONU wins because, well, you have no control over that.

I'm not going to fight with you.  I am fighting for our team, the Huskers.  And the Huskers need to start fighting for playing time, starting positions, first downs, touchdowns, big stops on defense... and fight for wins.  Do it on the field.  That's all I'm saying.

6 hours ago, admo said:

This isn't shaggy bevo. Or a movement. We are not laughable lovable losers. 

If you'd like to gather the troops to play everything off for the sake of being silly, bored and obnoxious, and pile it on, take it to the woodshed.

Speaking to the OP and any that jump in as they slowly get brainwashed. We are not going to become KU and laugh it off.

Maybe you want to find comfort in socializing. Misery loves company. I bet that is the case here.

Or maybe this is to embrace weakness because you do not know how to achieve greatness?. Have you never heard No Pain, No Gain? You do not lay down like a puss....you get up and fight back. And you fight through it

I really suggest you move this or take this to the woodshed. That way you can giggle and Embrace your own suckness. 

Meanwhile the fighters will be here, and won't give up like yall

A good general rule is “don’t post drunk” 

i am guessing you just got done reading some Jason Peter motivational quotes? 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, admo said:

I'm not going to fight with you.  I am fighting for our team, the Huskers.  And the Huskers need to start fighting for playing time, starting positions, first downs, touchdowns, big stops on defense... and fight for wins.  Do it on the field.  That's all I'm saying.

I think the Husker program are big boys and can handle the weight of turning the program around on their own. Like I have said many times on this board and in other threads I 100% believe in Frost. He is sacrificing some immediate wins to build the right culture needed to sustain long term success and not just a flash in the pan 3-4 years of success. I am on board with that. But being so deathly serious about joshing around on a message board is a little over the top. 

Maybe you have been in a coma since sometime in 2001 before the colorado game. But you talk like we are still in the 90's. We have been somewhere between a bad program to an average program for the last 16 years. Its not funny- but it is reality. You say we are not Kansas- sorry but in the moment we are kansas. Denial doesnt change that. Will we always be Kansas no. We have the right coach, the history and the $$$ to keep us pushing to get back on top. But for now- no matter how many times you say it out loud. WE ARE KANSAS. Kansas is 2-2. We are 0-3.

1 hour ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Maybe you have been in a coma since sometime in 2001 before the colorado game. But you talk like we are still in the 90's. We have been somewhere between a bad program to an average program for the last 16 years. Its not funny- but it is reality. You say we are not Kansas- sorry but in the moment we are kansas. Denial doesnt change that. Will we always be Kansas no. We have the right coach, the history and the $$$ to keep us pushing to get back on top. But for now- no matter how many times you say it out loud. WE ARE KANSAS. Kansas is 2-2. We are 0-3.

So basketball season will be something to look forward to? I thought we were a volleyball school.

• Plus1 1

Never. Bootle and Barry bringing WOOD late in the 3rd whilst getting blown out gives me hope, not to mention Williams' diving INT. Mazour running through tackles.  I don't care that it was against the Michigan 2nd string water boys by then.  There are some kids on this squad that won't take it lying down, and it won't be long until we have a whole team of 'em, so get you can wallow in this pit if you want, but not me. 

I will yearn once again for the ground-shaking boys in red to be once again feared in a land that doesn't think much of this flyover state. "You, Nebraska, can conquer!" - Willa Cather

I'm with Willa. I'll be waiting patiently for the Boys in Red to come a runnin'.