Is Coach Frost regretting his decision to come home at this point?

PlzCoolerMe

8 minutes ago, InOmaha said:

The better question is, "How many undefeated seasons in a row will UCF need in order to get invited to the NCAA Division I football playoffs"?  They'll need to move to the ACC or something soon or go down in history with the most consecutive games won without a shot at the national title.

I think they are in a good position this year. After taking down Auburn last year and sitting at #13, just keep winning and I think the committee takes them seriously.  I’m sure Frost felt it was possible when he came here. That’s a lot to walk away from. I was most worried about him staying at UCF. If he was going to leave to rebuild a program it would be Nebraska. We got lucky that he felt industrious.

28 minutes ago, moveitforward said:

“dilapidated program” .... that is brutal .... but true. Hurts a bit to get some perspective from outside the State of Nebraska.

Ehh its a bit of a biased take to say the least. Maybe if it were coming from anywhere else but it just sounds bitter coming from a UCF writer.

This is the most ridiculous notion. Of course Frost doesn't reget it, especially at this point. The Huskers aren't just Frosts alma mater, its where the heart is.

1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

:facepalm::facepalm: Wow! The thread topics on HB are struggling worse than the team is. What a stupid f'n question and the Orlando Sentinel as a source......just :facepalm:

+1 ROTFLMAO! :rollin :laughpound

Right there with ya JJ. 

Reviewing some of the threads here lately, speaks volumes of how fragile Husker Nation has become.

• Fire 1

Anyone who leaves a great job no matter how well it goes at the new job will have some second thoughts.  Anyone who doesn't, didn't build any relationships they miss at the last job.  Needless to say I'm sure he built many.  Factor that along with it not going well at the new job and of course anyone would have some regrets.  

I wonder how much SF really wanted the N job and how much he felt obligated to take it otherwise he'd be letting down a lot of close friends and family?

It really doesn't matter now, he took it, he's here, and should focus 100% on making the most of it and not what ifs.    

• Plus1 1