Our needs.

O-LINE and a good set of defensive backs still.... I would really like to see another quality QB in this class as well. Hopefully with the commit of witt this won't take us off the radar for guys like LaTravis Washington or Logan Gray. I would have rather had a guy with a little mobility, but I'll take him. Sounds like a very intelligent kid. Heard something about a possible Latter Day Saints mission? Hopefully he stays to his word and it all works out for the better for us.

O-LINE and a good set of defensive backs still.... I would really like to see another quality QB in this class as well. Hopefully with the commit of witt this won't take us off the radar for guys like LaTravis Washington or Logan Gray. I would have rather had a guy with a little mobility, but I'll take him. Sounds like a very intelligent kid. Heard something about a possible Latter Day Saints mission? Hopefully he stays to his word and it all works out for the better for us.

He ran a run based attack in georgia so i'm sure there's some mobility there, he may not be tommy frazier, but then again who is?

First of all I would like to see some DT in the mix. The two projected starters will be seniors. Then a couple more db's, especially safties. Definately not too late to get a good running back and a couple of LB's either. But I see DT as the big need. I would like to see enough quality DT's where we can rotate 4-6 players in that spot too keep everyone fresh.

I would think getting a JUCO- QB, High School D-backs, and High School O and D linemen. I would only recruit a RB if they were amazing (too good to pass up), leaving a void this year may make our chances better of landing a top notch high school back next year. Keep on the look out for a good punter ( not that we should need one very often in the near future).

I would think getting a JUCO- QB, High School D-backs, and High School O and D linemen. I would only recruit a RB if they were amazing (too good to pass up), leaving a void this year may make our chances better of landing a top notch high school back next year. Keep on the look out for a good punter ( not that we should need one very often in the near future).

Yes a punter, good thought. I don't know how our punter will be this year, but after being spoiled with larson and kock, it would be nice to be able to grab another field position changer.

I agree that the assessment about DB's and Line. A Good line will make everyone else on your team look better. and when you have studs at other positions, well thats when you have a championship calibur team.

About a RB, i really think that we are trying to get one this year. We are in on some really good talent and it makes me think that our guys are really after some of these kids. John Clay and Noel Devine are both amazing backs. Noel Devine is my dream player for this class, i know he may have some off the field issues but i think in Nebraska papa bear blake will keep him in line. Have you seen this kids highlight reel?? it rivals reggie bush's "THE TAPE" thats no joke, the kid can flat out play football better than other kids.

Bo Williams>Noel Devine. Bo played against better competition and is a more complete back. When Devine went up against a team that actually had a defense, he didnt even go over 100 yards. Yeah his HIGHLIGHT tape is phenomonal, but its all highlights. This staff wants complete backs that can pass block, catch, and run. Noel can run no doubt, but as a pass blocker, well who knows. Bo Williams has a great work ethic, and already has the body and the maturity to play D-1 Ball.