Our needs.

We just need talent as long as we get it and a lot of it we should be good, I would also like some high rated players to catch the nations attention. I thinks it's awesome we have 8 commits and the season hasn't started! Think of what we will get after their visits here with 85,000 fans, largest screen in the nation, brand new facilities :horns2

We just need talent as long as we get it and a lot of it we should be good, I would also like some high rated players to catch the nations attention. I thinks it's awesome we have 8 commits and the season hasn't started! Think of what we will get after their visits here with 85,000 fans, largest screen in the nation, brand new facilities :horns2

We've only seen the beginning, my friend! :restore

Not to mention wins over USC and Tejas :thumbs

I love this, i hope that we get our class wrapped up at a decent time with the exception of a few of those big names that wait til the last minute. Then we can start focusing on other things, maybe even next years class.

Anyone have a Scholarship count? how many will we take in this class?

Bo Williams>Noel Devine. Bo played against better competition and is a more complete back. When Devine went up against a team that actually had a defense, he didnt even go over 100 yards. Yeah his HIGHLIGHT tape is phenomonal, but its all highlights. This staff wants complete backs that can pass block, catch, and run. Noel can run no doubt, but as a pass blocker, well who knows. Bo Williams has a great work ethic, and already has the body and the maturity to play D-1 Ball.

:yeah:yeah:yeah