The stars are in

interesting to see the other big XII teams are doing

This is ranked by commit count...

Texas - 22 commits, 3 :star:star:star :star :star, 14 :star:star:star :star, 4 :star:star:star, 1 UR

KSU - 17 commits, 1 :star:star:star:star (Brown,soft verb ), 3 :star :star :star, 5 :star:star, 8 UR

Baylor - 16 commits, 5 :star:star:star , 2 :star:star , 9 UR (all recruits from texas)

Texas A&M - 10 commits, 4 :star:star:star :star, 4 :star:star:star, 1 :star:star, 1 UR

Nebraska - 8 commits, 1 :star:star:star :star, 7 :star:star:star

Missouri - 6 commits, 1 :star:star:star, 1 :star:star , 4 UR

OK State - 6 commits, 3 :star:star:star, 2 :star:star, 1 UR

Colorado - 5 commits, 1 :star:star , the rest unrated

ISU - 5 commits, 1 :star:star:star (bates), 1 :star:star , 3 UR

Kansas - 5 commits 1 :star:star:star:star, 1 :star:star , 3 UR

Oklahoma - 5 commits, 2 :star:star:star :star, 1 :star:star:star, 2 UR

Texas Tech - 4 commits 2 :star:star:star, 2 UR

this is by average stars...

1. Texas 3.77

2. Nebraska 3.13

3. Texas A&M 3.00

4. Oklahoma 2.20

5. OSU 2.17

6. Missouri 1.80

7. Texas Tech 1.50

8. K-State 1.35

9. kansas 1.20

10. baylor 1.19

11. ISU 1.00

12. colorado 0.40

Of course stars are just shiny things by a name, but you cant argue that teams that get players with higher stars seem to be a bit more successful. or maybe its kids that sign to teams that do better, get more stars? its pretty subjective but to a certain point after stars are added up there is a correlation with success. That being said i think NU looks pretty at this point, and we are in on a lot of good recruits, A lot can happen and these rankings will change over time, but this is a good barometer of where we are at in the recruiting season compared to other schools, i think this is huge that we have this amount of quality commits before the season, and before our official visits start, where many big recruits could be blown away. IMO, the final rankings will end up similar to the star rating rankings. Looking at us surrounded by big XII south teams, i feel even better about our chances of being named all time big XII north champs...

I wouldn't read too much into these ratings. We don't even know why some of these recruits are unrated. And it is still very early. OU only has five commitments -- two of them are unrated -- and you know they will have a strong recruiting year. Interesting reading, but let's revisit this next February.

I wouldn't read too much into these ratings. We don't even know why some of these recruits are unrated. And it is still very early. OU only has five commitments -- two of them are unrated -- and you know they will have a strong recruiting year. Interesting reading, but let's revisit this next February.

I believe the reason some of the players are unrated is because rivals hasn't completed evaluating and grading some players. In due time most of the unrated players will have some stars. I've been trying to keep up with rivals top players for each state and almost all of the players NU has recruited so far have had their home state graded.