which RB do you really want?

I personally love nole devine and think that he would fit in well in a system like this one. He reminds me alot of barry sanders, someone that is fast enough to run around you and is elusive enough you can't bring him down.... watch film on this kid, he pulls some unbelievable things out of his pocket... just crazy...and he can catch the ball... i think he would be a great pick..only problem is that he is in the heart of florida... what do you all think?

2 or 5, Doesn't really matter. What does matter is that he has not been giving any real consideration to his future. I don't know if this type of thinking will follow him through college or not. If it does he is a HUGE liability.

His films are awesome but, he is a big gamble. I hope he doesn't think he is going to college and will dominate and go to the pros with very little effort. Some kids do and it is 9 times out of 10 a really bad outcome.

I wish him the best and if our coaches think they can get him on the right track than GREAT. Its their call and they know what they are doing. Personally, I would like to see him live the dream, work hard, have good mentors to look up to and be successful. (but I'm not a gambler) Anyway....... Good luck to him wherever he goes.

2 or 5, Doesn't really matter. What does matter is that he has not been giving any real consideration to his future. I don't know if this type of thinking will follow him through college or not. If it does he is a HUGE liability.

His films are awesome but, he is a big gamble. I hope he doesn't think he is going to college and will dominate and go to the pros with very little effort. Some kids do and it is 9 times out of 10 a really bad outcome.

I wish him the best and if our coaches think they can get him on the right track than GREAT. Its their call and they know what they are doing. Personally, I would like to see him live the dream, work hard, have good mentors to look up to and be successful. (but I'm not a gambler) Anyway....... Good luck to him wherever he goes.

i agree, this kid would need 24/7/365 mentoring......not worth the trouble......

there are others that can play rb too......and not have to carry "the baggage".......

hunter

I think we have and are getting the type of backs we need. Now we need to keep improving our linemen and it will get there. We are becoming a team of multiple threats and defenses will be playing hell to try and figure out what is coming next. everyone wants the best backs and recievers and qbs, but these players need the meat up front to give them time to develope the plays and SPANK the competition. We need to return to being the King of the pancake block.

I really think we could pull in two great ones. Devine was my #1 pick for the longest time, but i love the size that Johnny Clay brings to the table along with his speed. If he is at about 225 and running a 4.4-.5 he could blow up some puny DBs.

Devine would compliment Clay or Bo Williams really well, if he can get his personal problems aside he could be a good player because you can't teach the things he does ON THE FIELD.... and unfortunately HE may not be able to learn some of the lessons off the field. That aside the kid still deserves a chance and if he wants to come here and our coaches think he would be ok then lets get him in here and get him occupied with football. If he busts his a$$ and gets the grades that to me will be a good step...

Anyone know any word on Enrique Davis? is he a possibility?

I think we have and are getting the type of backs we need. Now we need to keep improving our linemen and it will get there. We are becoming a team of multiple threats and defenses will be playing hell to try and figure out what is coming next. everyone wants the best backs and recievers and qbs, but these players need the meat up front to give them time to develope the plays and SPANK the competition. We need to return to being the King of the pancake block.

you are so correct.........a great line can make an average back look pretty good

hunter

didn't hear the one that he has 2 kids...that shouldn't be held against him though... eric crouch had a daughter going into college, as does a few current players on the roster now. I honestly think that if he does have kids lincoln could help us out in the fact that lincoln isn't a bad place to raise kids. isn't that something that helped chris brooks on his decision to come here?

didn't hear the one that he has 2 kids...that shouldn't be held against him though... eric crouch had a daughter going into college, as does a few current players on the roster now. I honestly think that if he does have kids lincoln could help us out in the fact that lincoln isn't a bad place to raise kids. isn't that something that helped chris brooks on his decision to come here?

it was a long article in the orlando paper, i cant find the link sorry. the article also talks about his one day adventure to Texas, and how he "borrowed" one of Deion's Escalades and drove to the airport and left the thing running on the curb.

it will be tough to get him and his family away from florida.

it was a long article in the orlando paper, i cant find the link sorry. the article also talks about his one day adventure to Texas, and how he "borrowed" one of Deion's Escalades and drove to the airport and left the thing running on the curb.

it will be tough to get him and his family away from florida.

sounds like he would be better off with one of the "law beaking" Florida programs anyway.....this guy has got problems and will be a huge distaction to whoever gets him, demanding special attention, getting into trouble, etc......if i know cally, he can see the writing on the wall with this kid, super talent or not.......i don't think they will be seriously going after him......if you think Culbertson got into trouble wait until this premidonna starts getting some attention in college ball...i am betting he never graduates, like a few (Vick) we have seen "flame-out" before.....

just my opinion, could be wrong, but i got a bad vibe about this kid.......

hunter