i see that on this forum the main topic of discussion has been some of the TV shows that bring meaning to our lives. So, as a change of pace i have decided that i should turn you all on to this band i know by the name Blue October.

Now, i could sit here and talk about the bnad, and very easily fill up several pages. I however cannot do this band justice by simple talking about them so if you are interested in the amazing rock band then go to:

Blue October

For the music, when you get to the page go to the media icon and it will take you to a list of songs to listen to.

For the new listener i suggest the songs: Calling You, A Quiet Mind, 3 Weeks She Sleeps, and Inner Glow. However if you like these listen to the rest and find what you prefer.

Enjoy!

Guest Guest

I've seen this band at Knickerbockers before in Lincoln. There one of those bands you sit there and wonder why haven't they made it big yet. Ususally those types of bands do. So go see them if you can. They love Lincoln.,