Fan Loyalty/Sportsmanship

I was walking downtown in Spokane, Washington, where i currently live, and sporting my husker gear. i was stopped by a man and his wife proably in there early 50s, and they wanted to tell me that they were at the Washington game at Memorial when Washington won and all the husker fans stood up and gave the opposing team a standing o.

I wanted to relay this experience to all of you fans out there to let you know that people notice. This is why Husker fans are the best in College Football. Keep up the good work!!!

I was at the Pitt game last year. My parents and I were walking around and happened to overhear a couple of Pitt fans discussing the Husker fans. The one guy couldn't believe that everyone was so friendly, especially to the opposing fans. Not to mention we partied with some Pitt fans the night before the game.

I was walking downtown in Spokane, Washington, where i currently live, and sporting my husker gear. i was stopped by a man and his wife proably in there early 50s, and they wanted to tell me that they were at the Washington game at Memorial when Washington won and all the husker fans stood up and gave the opposing team a standing o.

I wanted to relay this experience to all of you fans out there to let you know that people notice. This is why Husker fans are the best in College Football. Keep up the good work!!!

:thumbs:horns2

We are not all bad out here in colorado.  I live in Ft. Collins and everyone here is great.

Ft Collins was just voted the best city in the US to live in recently, I believe.

My grandparents live there. It is a very nice area. Most of the fans there are Colorado State fans, and feel the same way towards CU as we do.

It is no secret that Nebraska fans show the other team respect and tip their hats regardless of the outcome of the game. 

Alot like the classy fans in Boulder and Manhattan :sarcasm

Boulder doesn't even have fans, atleast not fans that support the team. what does it say when 1/3rd to 1/2 of your stadium is filled with the opponents fans.