Fantasy Football League - WIN Husker GEAR!

**League has been drafted**

See below for details..

Hey guys-

We put together a free fantasy football league for Huskerboard members on Yahoo, where the weekly and season winners take home Husker gear.

Even if you've never played before, this is a good opportunity to learn. Trust me its actually pretty fun, and even addicting.

Weekly winners will be awarded 6 "points", and the league champ and runner-up will get a big pile of points. You will be able to redeem the points throughout the season for Husker merchandise, i.e. 1 point = $1.00 More info on the point system and available merchandise can be found here: http://www.huskerboard.com/forums/index.ph...?showtopic=1022

For now, just follow these instructions to sign up for the Huskerboard league.

In order to join the league, first sign up for a free HuskerBoard account, then go to theYahoo Fantasy Page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button. If you dont have a Yahoo account, click the link that says "Sign up Now" on the left. If you do, login to your account. Next agree to the terms/conditions, then follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 347972

Password: huskerboard

Yahoo will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

Currently the league is set up for "auto-draft" - which is easier with a remote group. Basically you will have a chance to rank each player, then Yahoo runs an automated draft, and assigns each team players based on the draft ordering, and player numbering. But if more people would prefer a "live draft", let me know and we can meet online one of these weekends.

Now go join the blasted league already, and win yer baby-momma some new Husker gear!

Any questions along the way, let me know: blackshirt@huskerboard.com

Come get some! :blink:

Well looks like old Bob plans to wipe the floor with our arses.. :unsure:

Hey I noticed a small issue with my instructions above. I have corrected these, so refer to the directions above when signing up. Let me know if you still have problems.

Also I noticed a couple teams have signed up. Please be sure to post your team name here in this thread, so we can match the Yahoo names with the Huskerboard names. You are required to be a Hboard member to play, so if you arent please sign up with us first.

Have some.

Hey chux, no problem man, I know it can be a bit confusing at first.

Before I kick off the automated draft, each team will have the ability to "rank" each player as they see fit. Or if you dont you can use the Yahoo default ranking of each player. Then based on the draft order, i.e. if you have the 1st pick overall, you will be assigned the number one guy on your list. When it gets back to your pick, you will get the next available guy based on the highest guy still on your list. Make sense? Let me know yo.

Hey Chuck. Actually the deadline you are referring to within Yahoo is Oct 15, but I am planning to kick off our draft on Sept 6th so we have plenty of time. By the way if you have any buddies that would be interested you should let them know about the league.

Thanks for playing!

Right on, welcome to the squad wiz.

Anyone else that has joined please also post your hboard username here. Remember you need to be a member of this board to play in the league. All teams that havent registered by draft day/Sept 6 will be deleted.

Thanks.