Game of Thrones - Please no spoilers from ASOIAF

• 4 weeks later...

This will get stuck in your head, no doubt about it:

Nice! Just seeing that, I realize that I've forgotten where some of the plotlines left off. Like Tyrion. I'd forgotten that he ...

offed his dad with a crossbow, and smuggled himself away in a cargo box on a ship.

Nice! Just seeing that, I realize that I've forgotten where some of the plotlines left off. Like Tyrion. I'd forgotten that he ...

offed his dad with a crossbow, and smuggled himself away in a cargo box on a ship.

I was reading some stuff today and apparently:

They are going to halt with Bran's storyline for the whole season because they got too far ahead on it. So no Hodor this season

You know, the Game of Thones HBO writers know the end of the books, and George is in hurry up offense trying to finish his last book before HBO gives books spoilers, next season (not one airing Sunday) will be the final one.

WINTER IS COMING!

Avenge the King of the North!

Also apparaently the show might kill off some people books dont, stoneheart might not be in show, however that said, HBO is going to do the same ending as the books.

Here is hoping Snow marries girl that dances with Dragons and unites the seven kingdoms, however that said knowing George, Im guessing a sad ending.

My theory off Snow and dances with dragons is a long fan theory, that invovles many spoilers, it is a half court shot at best.

I still hold a grudge over Lord Stark getting beheaded though, and how his Son mismanaged the war to a fools level, guess he took after his father - little finger dont trust me - lord stark Oh I can trust him! Stark should of retreated to Winterfell when he could of would of changed the length duration and tone of the war, oh well. Also makes me question bald fat nudered boys intent, I have read some of the books and watched all the season, last book I was on was murder of crows, then I caught up on the walking dead.

I will give Game of Thrones this, GOT is just as good as the books the TV show, unlike the walking dead or as the tv show is known as the talking dead.

You know, the Game of Thones HBO writers know the end of the books, and George is in hurry up offense trying to finish his last book before HBO gives books spoilers, next season (not one airing Sunday) will be the final one.

WINTER IS COMING!

Avenge the King of the North!

Also apparaently the show might kill off some people books dont, stoneheart might not be in show, however that said, HBO is going to do the same ending as the books.

Here is hoping Snow marries girl that dances with Dragons and unites the seven kingdoms, however that said knowing George, Im guessing a sad ending.

My theory off Snow and dances with dragons is a long fan theory, that invovles many spoilers, it is a half court shot at best.

I still hold a grudge over Lord Stark getting beheaded though, and how his Son mismanaged the war to a fools level, guess he took after his father - little finger dont trust me - lord stark Oh I can trust him! Stark should of retreated to Winterfell when he could of would of changed the length duration and tone of the war, oh well. Also makes me question bald fat nudered boys intent, I have read some of the books and watched all the season, last book I was on was murder of crows, then I caught up on the walking dead.

I will give Game of Thrones this, GOT is just as good as the books the TV show, unlike the walking dead or as the tv show is known as the talking dead.

There has been no mention, as far as I know, of next season being the last season. Just because they havent renewed the show to season 7 yet doesn't mean they wont. Show me a link that says season six is it.

All I got from that story was they arent sure how many more seasons there will be. At the end it said 8 seasons would be the best. It didnt say next season is for sure the end.

Right but I think there is far too much left to end it after a 6th season.

I would venture at least 7, unless they all just hate money that much

All I got from that story was they arent sure how many more seasons there will be. At the end it said 8 seasons would be the best. It didnt say next season is for sure the end.

Right but I think there is far too much left to end it after a 6th season.

I would venture at least 7, unless they all just hate money that much

Well, it is HBO. They've been known to pull the plug on series even though they might have a couple good years left. Like Deadwood. And Rome. And maybe even the Sopranos.

GRRM is in a hurry to finish the last book?

B.S.

For one thing, he's never been in a hurry to write anything. He "plans to finish" Winds of Winter in 2016.

For another, Winds if Winter is not the last book in the series. It's the penultimate book. I'd wager the final book will come out sometime after 2021. But I have seen an interview with him where he planned that the younger cast would be grown up by the end. So it might be okay for the TV show.

If the series really ended next season, it wouldn't be with the true ending to the story.

Pretty decent episode to kick of the season. No big plot developments, other than picking up where things left off last year. The most interesting subplot is ...

... Varys smuggling Tyrion Lannister over the Narrow Sea, presumably to Daenerys Targaryen.

Another good subplot is Arya Stark. She's back on her own now that The Hound is out of commission, and I guess, dead.

Pretty decent episode to kick of the season. No big plot developments, other than picking up where things left off last year. The most interesting subplot is ...

... Varys smuggling Tyrion Lannister over the Narrow Sea, presumably to Daenerys Targaryen.

Another good subplot is Arya Stark. She's back on her own now that The Hound is out of commission, and I guess, dead.

The thing I'm most interested in is:

which family member will Cersei bang this season

• Fire 3