this thread already exists: here.

Explain to me how specifically just the members of Huskerboard can browse only Faux Pelini tweets while also having conversation with other board members about them in the same place while on their twitter dashboards - I guess I haven't been using that site to it's full potential!

Explain to me how specifically just the members of Huskerboard can browse only Faux Pelini tweets while also having conversation with other board members about them in the same place while on their twitter dashboards - I guess I haven't been using that site to it's full potential!

they can't. but are you saying that the entire point of this thread is just to re-post faux pelini's original content and then discuss it? seems unnecessary and redundant.

• Fire 1

they can't. but are you saying that the entire point of this thread is just to re-post faux pelini's original content and then discuss it? seems unnecessary and redundant.

But - hypothetically speaking - if someone didn't use Twitter, hard as that may be to believe, they may appreciate this thread. Not that I know anyone who fits that description. But it is feasible that such a person could exist. Hypothetically. IMO.

But - hypothetically speaking - if someone didn't use Twitter, hard as that may be to believe, they may appreciate this thread. Not that I know anyone who fits that description. But it is feasible that such a person could exist. Hypothetically. IMO.

true, but you can still use twitter and check out faux pelini's account without logging in or having an account.

frankly, i do not really care about the success of this thread. i probably should not have voiced my opinion, imo. maybe i was wrong, imho.

tumblr_lt6bwyt4RO1qgvhw6o1_500.gif

tumblr_lt6bwyt4RO1qgvhw6o1_500.gif

I'm not a smart man but I know what Twitter is.

We're talking about the internet; what's your point?

Back on topic:

Kirk Herbstreit was responding to a bunch of questions over twitter on Friday:

Fake Bo Pelini@FauxPelini16 Aug

.@KirkHerbstreit Hi Kirk have you ever made out with Musburger during a time out - please be honest

Jose Canseco@JoseCanseco8h

las vegas is literally a flower in the dessert

Fake Bo Pelini@FauxPelini7h

@JoseCanseco not literally

Gerry DiNardo@gerrydinardo5h

BTN Camp Tour 2013 #Huskers - 140 out need dinner recommendations - staying downtown wouldn't mind walking to dinner

Fake Bo Pelini@FauxPelini2h

@gerrydinardo You could come to my house, I'm making beef stew and watching Three's Company reruns