1) How long have you been a member of Husker Nation?
2) What/who led you to The Nation?
when we moved to NE from PA, my unclue turned me on to Husker football, the rest is history
3) Where are you from originally?
PA to NE
4) Where do you live now?
5) Favorite Husker memory?
my first game with my sister, the tunnel walk, Fiesta Bowl/TD Tommy and the entire team shoving it in Spurriers face
6) Worst Husker memory?
every time we lose to CU and last years entire season
7) Number of home games attended?
8) Number of away games attended?
every CU game since 1986
9) Favorite Husker memorabilia/apparel?
Autographed '94 football, Autograph picture of Tommy, actually everything I have including my Husker Room and 8 ft inflatable Herbie!
10) Favorite place to watch a Husker game? (section in Memorial, bar, friends house etc.)
anywhere in Memorial Stadium or with my sister
11) Favorite all time player?
12) WCO or Option?
Option but I'm open to change
13) Stevie Pederson or Billy Byrne?
SP for letting Frank go (FINALLY)
14) Lil Red or Herbie Husker?
Herbie of course
15) Favorite Husker play?
all of them that worked, Tommy's run at the Fiesta Bowl,
16) Favorite game-day beverage?
Depends on what I had Friday, (ha, ha) usually Coors Light
17) How did you find HuskerBoard? (referral source)
found it myself browsing