Best Husker Football Pics

It is crazy to think how CFB used to be covered 

s#!t...20 years ago (maybe less) you still had PPV games...when I was in college, you could get th ESPN CFB package, where you could PPV your team for 9.99 or like 5 game for 15.99.

What is the last PPV game you remember?  Mine is that boring as gam vs SoDak State, was it 17-3?

12 hours ago, teachercd said:

It is crazy to think how CFB used to be covered 

s#!t...20 years ago (maybe less) you still had PPV games...when I was in college, you could get th ESPN CFB package, where you could PPV your team for 9.99 or like 5 game for 15.99.

What is the last PPV game you remember?  Mine is that boring as gam vs SoDak State, was it 17-3?

I remember in the late 90’s and early 2000’s going thru the schedule and trying to guess what game wasn’t going to be broadcast on TV or picked up by PPV. McNeese St in 2002 and Baylor 2004 come to mind. I absolutely hated having to listen to games on the radio. 

• TBH 1
35 minutes ago, Fru said:

I absolutely hated having to listen to games on the radio. 

Well, back in the day when there were only a few games televised per year, it was awesome listening to them on the radio.  You could be out doing whatever you wanted and everyone was listening.  Heck, even go to Walmart? It would be over the PA system...etc.

On 3/27/2023 at 3:16 PM, skers83 said:

If this counts as a football picture.....then its my favorite.

image.jpeg.7261cdf43019cb34efc1a16eefd0bb60.jpeg

Funny story. I've met this group. They were out celebrating the birthday of the blonde on the right. 

They're even more impressive in person. Super nice girls, too.

8 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Well, back in the day when there were only a few games televised per year, it was awesome listening to them on the radio.  You could be out doing whatever you wanted and everyone was listening.  Heck, even go to Walmart? It would be over the PA system...etc.

Shoot, remember when the stores would be empty on game day??  

I still remember needing to get to a bar 3-4 hours before the game just to get a spot.

• Plus1 1