Spring Game Overreaction Thread

4 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Can't wait for:

Someone to get hurt (especially OL/QB) and people complain that it shouldn't have been a live game.

A QB to turn it over and people say they are terrible and hope they leave.

Some 3rd/4th stringer to make a play and people insist they should be a starter.

That 3rd or 4th stringer is bound to be a RB. One halfway decent run in the spring game and they will become many posters favorite player for the next 3 years. :lol:

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2

I’m certain that fans will burn the new facilities to the ground if Neb loses this game.  I will be the first to predict the score - Neb - 31 NU 27.  

Trev is sweating bullets already.  Rhule is unaware of the peril he is facing, but he really wants to put a great display of REAL tough clean fundamental football on for Husker nation. 

it’s bound to be a sloppy, turnover and penalty filled mess as it has been for most of the past 50 years.  But they’ll be blocking and tackling.  After only half a dozen or so practices of such stuff, it is only to be expected.  

Like the famous Zapruder film, this live game will reveal the ultimate and final answers to all of the questions. It will give us those desperately sought after bits of data that help us all know that Nebraska football is back and here to stay!    

10 hours ago, Mavric said:

Can't wait for:

Someone to get hurt (especially OL/QB) and people complain that it shouldn't have been a live game.

A QB to turn it over and people say they are terrible and hope they leave.

Some 3rd/4th stringer to make a play and people insist they should be a starter.

:dunno
What you smoke’n! There aren’t going to be any fear-based, irrational overreactions…

Isn’t gonna happen!

11 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

That 3rd or 4th stringer is bound to be a RB. One halfway decent run in the spring game and they will become many posters favorite player for the next 3 years. :lol:

I'm gonna go with Matthew Schuster breaking off a decent run.  And then we can also hear about him being the son of a Husker and him having a 5* heart.

34 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I'm gonna go with Matthew Schuster breaking off a decent run.  And then we can also hear about him being the son of a Husker and him having a 5* heart.

A kid like that, you can’t go wrong. He’d do anything for this program. I already know we need more like him.

• Plus1 1