Weight: 285

40 time: 5.0

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Kansas, Kansas State, Iowa St., Missouri, Nebraska

Favorites: commits to Sooners

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: #35/ :star:star:star

Bid Red Report:NR/ :star:star:star

Assessing the talent: Originally committed to Kansas, but has since backed out but still strongly considering them. Very athletic for his size.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 25%Wants to see Nebraska before making an official decision

• 1 month later...

In light of the KU probation, I think we should have a very good shot at this OT. We need offensive line help and I think KU's troubles could open the door to trying to get Stephenson for a visit...if he visits, I'm banking he will be N!

:restore

hello, ks had 3 prospects extremely high on their wish list, ballard, lawrence, & stephenson - & prior to their probation troubles all 3 were very high on ks, but as of recently ballard has dropped his soft commitment to ks, & has committed to ia, lawrence (as noted) has committed to NU, & stephenson will be looking elsewhere, also - imo, if NU wants stephenson, then there will be a visit set, & he will commit, especially since his other 2 favs are - ks st who is full w/ 22 verbals (a majority are ** players), & ks who has been hit w/ their probation

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...