Spring Game - Discussion Thread

9 minutes ago, DefenderAO said:

Just glad I haven't seen eight swing passes for -7 yards by this point

Correct me if I’m wrong, but they don’t appear to be playing “vanilla”. Don’t seem afraid to put some stuff on film for future opponents. (Of course they could show the same looks & run something different). 

13 minutes ago, cheekygeek said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but they don’t appear to be playing “vanilla”. Don’t seem afraid to put some stuff on film for future opponents. (Of course they could show the same looks & run something different). 

You are correct, Rhule said as much during his press conference earlier in the week. I like it a lot, gives the coaches and player legitimate film in a game simulated environment. 

2 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

New Herbies sleeves/forearms are passing me off.  They need to add some foam or something

Agreed! Seems too loose and saggy, just doesn't look quite right.

1 minute ago, Wistrom Disciple said:

You are correct, Rhule said as much during his press conference earlier in the week. I like it a lot, gives the coaches and player legitimate film in a game simulated environment. 

Agreed! Seems too loose and saggy, just doesn't look quite right.

We need to contact someone.  I also noticed the front of his overalls are a little low.  He's got like 5 buttons showing