Thunderin' Bolts @ Omaha

Through 6, Huskers up 4-1

Drew Christo on the mound.  Has done a pretty good job, striking out 6 thru 3.1 innings.

Hawkins started for the Huskers.  Gave up one run and 3 hits in 2.2 innings.

Burnham and Swansen have 2 hits.  Carey hit a 3 run home run in the 8th spot.

Let's see how this finishes out.

Huskers up 5-2 in 9th.

Matthews hits his 15th home run of the season for insurance run.  Despite going 1-5 and seeing his .AVG drop, he is still hitting .401. with 55 RBI.

Huskers now up 6-2 in 9th.

Swansen goes 3-4 

Carey has 4 RBI including 3 run home run

Christo goes 4 innings, 4 hits, 1 run, 8 strikeouts, 0 walks

For Omaha, Boeve goes 2-4, 1RBI, SB

We are bottom of 9th with one out.  Huskers about to close this one out with a W

Doesn't matter... The only chance we have at post season is to win the automatic bid and we all know we don't have the arms for that. Heck, we don't have the skill for that.

To all of you great fans and posters, Sorry, not sorry for Yeah The Fare Weather Rant.. it's a rant but after last weekends lackluster play. (Laying down with their heads between their knees.. disgusting) I found myself actually rooting for Omaha.. Just got home, left after the 6th. I'm so sick & tired of mediocrity. They play with zero excitement, zero desire, zero effort. Guess gone are the days when dudes want to be dudes and more often we see dudes wanting it handed to them on a platter with zero expectations. Again, sorry not sorry.. Just don't care anymore. These men's programs need to earn respect and fans need to start demanding it. You want the NIL? You want the sold out crowds? You want the tiktok views? Then stop being P*!@ssies and EARN IT!! Otherwise just leave. Show us the fans you WANT to WIN or gtfo!!

Enjoy what remains of the season guys & gals... I'm done dreaming and believing. (We'll be in the LOSER'S bracket after round 1 of the BIG tourney and end the season 1-2 in it.) Gotta say, we've seen this time and again.. Coaches refusing to fire assistants. Instead, let's blame the players. Bolt terminated half the team last year.. We still can't hit (especially with runners in scoring position), we have some good arms (good enough to get us to the post season) but our starters lack confidence (and that's coaching). We don't know how to play small ball.. Dang It.. I keep saying "we".. I'm nobody. Change we to "they". Another group of prima donna's that are hear for the fun and not the effort. 

I just don't have any faith anymore. Baseball is my favorite sport and I'm just beaten down and broken hearted. End of Rant!!!

• Haha 1

Huskers up 6-2

Bottom 9th, 2 outs

Leadoff hitter for Omaha (Goetzmann) homers.

Hunt singles.  Steals 2nd.  Goes to 3rd on wild pitch with Boeve batting.

Boeve walks.  Runners on the corners.

Huskers seen enough of Garza, brings in Shanaman

6-3 Huskers