Juco DT Joseph Townsend

HUGE pick up! DAMN this D is going to be down right scarry! Coz will NOT have any excuses next year!

I don't think that these recruits will just jump in and start. There's a system to learn and get comfortable playing in. I hope for a better defense also but it won't have much to do with the new kids at first. Bowman was a 4 or 5 star and it took him almost the whole year to live up to the hype, but I'm with you Coz has the players coming back that should be ready to have an impact next year.

GBR!!!

maybe, maybe not......looking around the college ranks these days and you will see lots of freshman starting, even at the skill positions

They might not come in and be every down contributors but if they can come in and play nickel back, pass rushing lineman, or coverage linebackers that can excel in certain packages would greatly help the defense.

HUGE pick up! DAMN this D is going to be down right scarry! Coz will NOT have any excuses next year!

I don't think that these recruits will just jump in and start. There's a system to learn and get comfortable playing in. I hope for a better defense also but it won't have much to do with the new kids at first. Bowman was a 4 or 5 star and it took him almost the whole year to live up to the hype, but I'm with you Coz has the players coming back that should be ready to have an impact next year.

GBR!!!

Why Not...It seemed to work for OU. They were one of the teams that started the most Fresh and Soph of any top 20 ranked team this year!