** 2023 Previews: Athlon Sports Magazine Big Ten Preview **

0aVOVx6.jpg

D7fWyIv.jpg

Athlon Sports: Big Ten Football 2023 Predictions
The race to win the Big Ten Conference in the 2023 season starts where it ended the last two years. Michigan is once again the team to beat under coach Jim Harbaugh, and the Wolverines enter '23 with a clear goal of getting to the national championship and bringing a trophy home to Ann Arbor. But Harbaugh's team has plenty of company in the East Division with Ohio State and Penn State both expected to be CFB Playoff contenders this fall.

The outlook in the West Division is a little more unsettled. Although Wisconsin tops Athlon's predictions as the favorite in the division, Iowa, Illinois and Minnesota all have enough pieces to push for the top spot. Nebraska isn't ready to challenge for the West Division title under new coach Matt Rhule, but the Cornhuskers will be an intriguing team to watch this fall.

How does Athlon Sports project the Big Ten for 2023? Steven Lassan predicts and ranks the East and West Divisions in the Big Ten for this fall:

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/big-ten-football-2023-predictions

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

2 hours ago, Toe said:

That's a nice photo of #2 returning passing leader Casey Thompson.

Yup, it's a tough deal for these guys trying to go to press and be in store shelves by Memorial day. I almost wonder if they don't go ahead and wait until after the window closes in April to send to press.

• Fire 1

4 minutes ago, Saunders said:

Yup, it's a tough deal for these guys trying to go to press and be in store shelves by Memorial day. I almost wonder if they don't go ahead and wait until after the window closes in April to send to press.

Yeah but the rush is still to be the first one out or almost the first one out.

Back in the day I used to LOVE to get these mags...head over to the pool with a few beers and get my bronze on while reading about all the teams.

Never dd I think there would be a day where NU was the "blurb team"

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, teachercd said:

Yeah but the rush is still to be the first one out or almost the first one out.

Back in the day I used to LOVE to get these mags...head over to the pool with a few beers and get my bronze on while reading about all the teams.

Never dd I think there would be a day where NU was the "blurb team"

Yup, I posted screen caps, but I'll really dive in Memorial Day weekend. Kids will be done with sports, and I'll be able to hang out by the pool and chill.

• Thanks 2
3 hours ago, Saunders said:

I almost wonder why anyone would bother with press in this day and age. :dunno