Thunderin' Bolts @ Purdue

5 hours ago, Loebarth said:

but not surprising. Dang It!! So Disappointing!! So So Disappointing Indeed!!!

This team, like all our men's teams, just can't focus. There's zero winner instinct in our men's programs. Athlete plenty but winners few. Whatever happened to the type player that hates losing more than he enjoys winning?? Instead, it appears the athlete's (at least in the men's department of the the athletics) being recruited all grew up playing in programs that didn't keep score and everyone won something. That or their in it for their own glory and to heck with the team, the coachs, the fans.

Nebraska Men's Motto: Give me my NIL money and let me freely and without expectations enjoy it!

Edit:

On a side note. I keep hearing Tom Hanks say "crying, there's no crying in baseball"

That's very ballsy.... Stay focused

Keep It Together GIF - Ryangosling Skit Snl - Discover & Share GIFs

17 hours ago, admo said:

Didn't get to see it :(  but from my understanding is that Max Anderson had a very slight lead for the Big Ten Batting leader (AVG).  Hope he had a great game!

Looks like there is a flat-footed tie during conference play - both Anderson and Matt Shaw from Maryland have 42 hits in 102 at bats.  But Anderson has a nice lead for the season - batting .412 while Brock Vradenburg from MSU is second at .397.

• Oh Yeah! 1
On 5/22/2023 at 7:29 AM, Mavric said:

Looks like there is a flat-footed tie during conference play - both Anderson and Matt Shaw from Maryland have 42 hits in 102 at bats.  But Anderson has a nice lead for the season - batting .412 while Brock Vradenburg from MSU is second at .397.

Thank you for that.  Max Anderson had an All-American type of year this season.  He was incredible.  Him and Brice should get the honors.