** 2023 Previews: Bill Connelly's SP+ Projections **

On 5/26/2023 at 1:08 PM, Husker816 said:

They are a 1 win team laat year that lost over 50 players. Its going to take time to get that team going. If you look at their roster its not very good at all

4 hours ago, Gage County said:

They were the worst team last year.

Scoring Offense
  127   Colorado 15.4
  128   Northwestern 13.8
  129   Colorado St. 13.2
  130   New Mexico 13.1
  131   Massachusetts 12.5

Scoring Defense
  127   FIU 37.25
  128   Louisiana Tech 37.92
  129   Charlotte 39.42
  130   South Fla. 41.17
  131   Colorado 44.5

Difference
  126   Northwestern -14.53
  127   Hawaii -14.89
  128   Charlotte -15.02
  129   FIU -18.55
  130   Massachusetts -18.58
  131   Colorado -29.1

You guys do realize you're jinxing this right? This loss is gonna be on you.

• Plus1 1

I see nothing from the previous 5 years that thinks any game next season is a win.  Rhule in year one has and has said all the right things.  So did Frost.  As for CU, it looks like a win.  They return only 12 guys (IIRC) from that 1-11 team,   he is in year 1 with a new scheme, new team and some new staff with the largest departure list in history.  But Rhule is, in year 1, with a new scheme, new team and some new staff and tied for the 6th (IIRC) most transfers this season.  Yep.  For me no game is a gimme.  But CU, with all of their perceived issues is a MUST WIN IMHO.  

• Plus1 2
8 hours ago, Husker816 said:

Yeah its on us not because the program hasnt been total s#!t the last 6 seasons or anything 

What's wild is how, like you say, the program is a total s#!t show and has been for several years now,

and people still confidently claim knowledge that we will definitely beat anybody.

• TBH 1

On 5/28/2023 at 10:29 AM, lo country said:

Rhule in year one has and has said all the right things.  So did Frost.

I don't remember Frost saying the right things as much as he just trash-talked the previous coaching staff.  I haven't noticed Rhule doing much of that.

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

What's wild is how, like you say, the program is a total s#!t show and has been for several years now,

and people still confidently claim knowledge that we will definitely beat anybody.

Because Colorado has lost over 50 players. Man this isnt hard.

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1
12 hours ago, The Dude said:

I don't remember Frost saying the right things as much as he just trash-talked the previous coaching staff.  I haven't noticed Rhule doing much of that.

When he talked about the Nebraska way, getting alumni involved, be physical etc...Not defending Frost at all.  Glad he's gone.  Sad it took so long.   Rhule has proven be be a pro thus far.

• Plus1 1
22 hours ago, Husker816 said:

Yeah its on us not because the program hasnt been total s#!t the last 6 seasons or anything 

11 hours ago, Husker816 said:

Because Colorado has lost over 50 players. Man this isnt hard.

So, the program sucks, but Colorado sucks worse, but we also haved sucked for longer, so losing to CU would make sense even though there's no way we lose to CU since they lost all their players from last year when they also sucked. I think I understand.

8 minutes ago, runningblind said:

So, the program sucks, but Colorado sucks worse, but we also haved sucked for longer, so losing to CU would make sense even though there's no way we lose to CU since they lost all their players from last year when they also sucked. I think I understand.

Christ its like arguing with a girlfriend just let it go you obvious dont understand how bad Colorado was last year 

• TBH 2
22 hours ago, Hooked on Huskers said:

Jacksonville St = Logan Smothers

Also #57 UTSA ....... Richard Torres and FAU #82, Casey Thompson

Torres went to Incarnate Word, not UTSA.

10 hours ago, Husker816 said:

Christ its like arguing with a girlfriend just let it go you obvious dont understand how bad Colorado was last year 

I understand how bad Colorado was last year.

I also understand that most of that team is gone. Like almost all of that team doesn't exist anymore. And how bad our opponent is doesn't matter if we aren't ready to play. So I think it's you that doesn't understand that how bad Colorado is isn't the only factor at play in whether we'll win or lose.

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1