** 2023 Previews: Bill Connelly's SP+ Projections **

12 hours ago, Husker816 said:

No we've never been 1-12 and Nebraska is favored. Please shut up

They went 1-11, and we lost to a 1-11 team last year. You really think 4-8 is that different? I am not gonna shut up because you want to think your 4-8 team is so much cooler than a 1-11 team.  Have fun with your delusions, we may easily lose to them.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2
  • Fire 1

5 hours ago, Hooked on Huskers said:

I never heard of IW until recently.

Understandable, they're a minor program with stadium smaller than most SA high schools have. Long way to fall from P5.

7 hours ago, runningblind said:

They went 1-11, and we lost to a 1-11 team last year. You really think 4-8 is that different? I am not gonna shut up because you want to think your 4-8 team is so much cooler than a 1-11 team.  Have fun with your delusions, we may easily lose to them.

We have a better roster than they do and a better head coach.

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1

On 5/31/2023 at 10:44 PM, lo country said:

When he talked about the Nebraska way, getting alumni involved, be physical etc...Not defending Frost at all.  Glad he's gone.  Sad it took so long.   Rhule has proven be be a pro thus far.

I think there’s a gigantic and obvious difference in how the two guys conducted themselves on the job, and the comparison has no merit at all.  Just based on "saying the right things", Frost would nervously stammer while struggling to string together a coherent sentence.  Rhule is a confident, fast-talkin' son of a preacher man. Not saying that translates to wins, but how both guys carry themselves couldn't be more different.

17 hours ago, The Dude said:

Because of the Frost Factor.

Yup those teams never had confidence how many one score games did they lose? Already a different culture now hell even with Mickey they closed out games Frost would have blown. The roster at the moment isnt good enough on the lines to be a top tier team in the B1G but it sure as hell is better than Colorados.

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1