2023 B1G Tournament - Thunderin' Bolts vs Michigan State

This was a GReat game.  Loved it.

I'm all about offense in sports - extra base hits, homeruns, 3pointers, fast break transition, pass the damn ball, throwing touchdown passes, etc, etc...

But Will Walsh threw a gem from the mound.  He was on point.  And the Huskers only needed a run - 2 - was better - 4 was just gravy.

Great, Great, Great game to watch and enjoy.  

Will Walsh was brilliant

Awesome game.  Awesome victory !

• Oh Yeah! 2

Man what a freaking gem by Walsh last night. Incredible, incredible effort. I have no idea what Nebraska does in the first game today but it probably involves scrapping out 4 innings between Perry/Cristo/Bunz and getting the ball to Shay for an extended inning effort. As for UMD, I think they'll play it strategically and will throw a midweek guy in the first game and will save Savacool for a potential game 2. The pitching has been on point for Nebraska the last 2 games and it was nice to see the offense get rolling a bit. Need to carry over that momentum because I don't think Nebraska is holding Maryland to 2 runs again.