Triaging the QB room

Scarlet

Just now, runningblind said:

Put Sims at RB with one of the other QBs and RBs, in a triangle type situation. Have him throw safe stuff on truck plays out of that. Go crazy, ain't gonna matter much.

Sims should go down to QB3 until he transfers. Put all your resources into giving 1 reps to Chubba and HH. 

• Fire 1
1 minute ago, runningblind said:

I'd like to each get a start the next two weeks and see what happens.

Couldn’t be worse. Couldn’t be anymore embarrassing than what we saw.  Letting sims keep trotting out there is a signal that he is above this supposed accountability we have heard about for the last 10 years without much substance. 

12 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Tmart completed like 64% of his passes.  He should get way more credit than most fans give him.

No I agree with you. After Taylor went to that QB camp in California before his junior year his passing game improved a lot and he wound up pulling up his career completion percentage.

But I'm saying, what do we even do to make something out of what we've got this year?

32 minutes ago, Decked said:

A mistake this big and you should go. Satterfield is a s#!t OC and obviously can’t watch film. He was s#!t last year. There are Nebraska high school coaches who could do better at OC than what we displayed the last two weeks. 

And yet Rhule hired him which is an indictment on his evaluation skills. 

• TBH 2
4 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

Do you think they will get better?

Can they get worse?? I mean seriously 

13 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I understand that.  Tony White was a way more proven commodity.   I don’t know if anyone who saw Sat and said, yep that’s our guy! 

It was indeed a familiarity/buddy hire 

• Plus1 1